Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My First WIAW

Most you are probably wondering what the heck WIAW is, well, it's What I Ate Wednesday. I've been following others doing it and I figured I'd finally jump on the bandwagon as well. Better late than never right? Jenn @ Peas and Crayons does this every week and she has all the info on what to do if you'd like to join in. So without further adieu here is my first WIAW!

Breakfast:
Homemade blueberry muffin (I ate two!)


Lunch:Definitely nothing healthy, I had 2 snack-sized
Butterfinger bars (que blush)

Dinner:

Homemade lasagna with herb foccacia garlic bread


Dessert:
Strawberry tart! Allan's favorite


I'll have much more to post about tomorrow with an update that I don't want to jinx until it's all final!

1 comment:

  1. You're muffies look delish, lovie!
    Found your blog through WIAW, and im glad i did.
    I'm a navy wife--hubs is a master at arms. We're stationed in Kittery.

    ReplyDelete