Wednesday, September 7, 2011

WIAW!

Well, it's been a week since my first WIAW and a week since Allan left. I haven't received anything from him yet, but hopefully this week I should get a letter from him. I'm excited to know how everything is going and I'm definitely ready to send out my massive amount of letters I've written him so far.

So let's start the WIAW party with Jenn @ Peas & Crayons!

Breakfast:
 Strawberry greek yogurt, a little granola, and water

Morning Snack:

A yummy Fuji apple

Lunch:
Whole wheat penne w/ meat sauce, parm, and veggies

Afternoon snack:
Yummy delicious Luna bar

Dinner:
Sorry this is pretty gross looking but I promise it's not!
Bean, corn, and tomato burritos

Since Allan left I haven't been cooking too much, but I'm finally hitting my groove around the house. I started heading to the gym again and kicked my butt at Zumba last night. The cats know he's gone and have been really super needy and are constantly trying to be on my lap. Once I get his first letter I'll let you all know (fingers crossed this week!).

No comments:

Post a Comment