Monday, September 5, 2011

Weekend Recap

Happy Labor Day everyone! It's been a pretty nice weekend for my first weekend without Allan. I've had my down times, but not many. What did you all do this weekend?

Friday one of my best friends slept over and we had a typical girl sleepover. Junk food, chick movies, and gossip. And our loot?

Sugar high much? I ate so much sugar and was so high on a Rockstar that I was up for 40 hours straight. No joke. 40 hours.

Saturday I ended up hanging around the house and then going to Target with my mom. I got a kickass floor lamp, a much needed mattress pad, a few other things.

Sunday I did some cleaning and just hung out with my stepdad. It's been a very quiet relaxing weekend. I'm excited for my first letter from Allan so I know how he's doing and I can bombard him with letters.

Hope you're all having a relaxing, safe weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment