Monday, September 12, 2011

Weekend Recap & Wonderful News

How was everyone's weekends?

On Friday I went to my old high school's football game with my best guy friend. We didn't stay long because we didn't know anyone and it was just plain boring. I did get to enjoy the nasty yellow cheesy nachos from when I was a cheerleader there. And surprisingly I actually remember the cheers!

On Saturday I went out shopping with my mom all day and bought some unnecessarily necessary stuff. I even got a blender for $18! $18! I love buying stuff like that during college sales because some of the coolest house stuff is on sale. I got some cute new stuff for me and even thought of Allan and bought him a DVD of X-Men First Class.

On Sunday I helped my mom bake cookies for the recruiting offices in our building complex. It was a rough day, but I did get to see my Bears beat the snot out of the Falcons! I love sending good news to Allan about our football teams. I also had a Zumba class earlier that day that just about kicked my butt. My teachers are insanely hard and I feel like I'm back in cheerleading rather than a class at my gym. My legs were definitely feeling the burn!

Also this weekend, I got Allan's first letter! Now, it wasn't a handwritten one with news of how he's doing, but it did give me his address so I can actually send him the wheelbarrow full of letters I've written (kidding...sort of). I found out his graduation is sooner than we thought. He graduates next month! Crazy huh? I'm so excited to see him and so proud of him! I hope I get a handwritten letter soon so I know how he's doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment