Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Zumba....ouch!

Yesterday I walked 2 miles to get to and from work which isn't too bad, but then I took a Zumba class once I got home and good lord my legs hurt! I've taken a Zumba class before and being a cheerleader I figured this was a piece of cake, but boy was I wrong. The instructor was a mid-late 50's woman and she outdanced  me. It was fun the first 15 minutes, but after that it just started to hurt like hell. I woke up this morning with my legs in some serious pain. Thank goodness Allan is home today to help take care of me. Looks like I'll be stretching a whole bunch just to start walking!

Allan had a class yesterday as well, it was aptly named "Boot Camp." It really made him work, which is helpful considering he leaves next month for real basic training! He's doing so well studying his booklet of all pertinent information. I'm so proud of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment