Tuesday, May 3, 2011

To Start it Off...

To me, the first post is always the most awkward so I'll just throw out some good news we got today.

Allan got some news from the recruiter that the spot for the medical position was still open for him and that his physical was set for Thursday. I was seriously at the point of going downstairs and demanding the recruiter give us a date. He's been slacking on that. So I'm so excited for Allan to get the position he wants! Some serious good news today. If all goes well (knock on wood) then he gets sent out in a couple months and we'll be getting married in a mooooonth!! So excited!

This good news was seriously needed today, it hasn't been the best few days. I was picking up a bottle that fell out of my car and I whacked my head on the car door, resulting in a minor concussion. Never a fun feeling when you work at my horrible job.

I'm looking forward to keeping everyone updated on what goes on in our life now that we start this big chapter in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment